Fetish fashion & exciting toys should be so much more intense than just the thrill of unpacking your package. We want to keep that exciting rush each time you put your suit on (or each time you take it off for kinkier pleasures). So, here’s the deal ! We provide you with our best designs and best materials to unleash your fetish side. And in exchange, you join us for the #Day1Challenge : keep your gear & toys flawless like the day you got it !
There is nothing better than the fresh smell of coffee and leather in the morning… At TOY FOR A BOY & MR. Riegillio, we can’t get enough of it and we want you to keep it as long as possible ! So, here are a few tips to store, nourish and clean all of your sexy leather gears & toys !
Neoprene items can be kept for many years in good condition if handled with care. To help you understand how to look after your neoprene gear, here are some helpful hints:
- Neoprene will crease. Deep creases do not come out. Store your hood safely on a mannequin head or hung up by the straps. Don’t have a mannequin head? Don't worry! You can blow up a ballon in your mask, works as well. ;)
- The metal rivets are coated with rust-proof paint, but it’s still best to avoid long-term exposure to salt water. If you do swim in the sea with your hood, rinse it thoroughly afterwards.
- Wet and messy play is not a problem! We all love love it! Use some soapy water to wash your gear, after that just rinse with water and let it dry!
- No matter how carefully you treat your hood, you may still get creases over time. Don’t be upset about it. Consider it the hood’s ageing process. ;)
Following these instructions should ensure that your gear lasts for many years!
Use an actual sex toy cleaner made for this purpose. Most are designed to clean and disinfect toys safely. Rinse with warm water after using this cleansing solution.
Toy surfaces can be rubbed with isopropyl alcohol to eliminate germs. Rinse with soap and warm water after using alcohol.
To complete all sex toy cleaning sessions, we recommend allowing your intimate item to air dry completely prior to storage.
Household oils, mechanical oils, greases and solvents can cause serious damage on your rubber gear!
Extreme heat will melt the latex. (Radiators, candles etc.). Long sunlight light will discolour your rubber, keep your rubber gear in the dark places. Keep your rubber dry and give it enough time after you washed it. Metal will stain the rubber, avoid spots and discoloration. Sharp objects including long fingernails can easy cause holes or rip your latex garment. Just be careful when you put on your clothing. Sweat will damage your rubber in the long run! obviously nobody can avoid it, but remember to wash it off.
Fill your bathtub, a bucket or whatever you got with some hand warm water, add a few drops of Rubber Wash and wash your rubber! Then put it on a hanger and let it dry, in-and outside!
As PVC is a non-elastic material, once it has been stretched it will not go back to its original finish and shape. Wearing comfort can occur and the behaviour and special character of the PVC might change. It even might get some wrinkles! This makes the product unique and can not be seen as a cause of complaint. We recommend to store
this not folded, but on a clothing hanger.
- We all love to bake. But be aware of the butter. CriscNO.
- Special caution for oil based liquids, PVC and oil is not a match. I love silicone lubricant though.
- If you want to clean me, just use a wet towel, or make myself a nice, not too hot, warm handwash. We also have a special PVC cleaner available, click here.
- Or give it to your mother. She knows how to handle me :)
Additional remark for the PVC Tracksuit
The tracksuit comes with plastic foil to protect the white stripes during transport, obviously this can be removed! ;) However... the reason for this protection is that during transport friction can cause black marks on the white stripes which occur when you take it with you in a suitcase. Please make sure that you fold the tracksuit in such way that the white stripes are protected, this can be your t-shirt, boxer short or any cotton fabric.
Additional remark for the PVC Thru Zip Pants
Make sure that the sliders are on the very end of both sides when you sit down. If you sit on the sliders this can cause serious damage to the material.
I'm (just like you) something very special as I am made out of a very special manufactured and natural product. Through this I'm achieving my special and unique look. Please note; my colour might transfer on to lighter coloured materials.
Please don't take a shower with your garment (it doesn't like to swim) or let it sun(bathe). Our leather products are designed and crafted of the finest materials available. To maintain the appearance of your leather product we recommend the following:
- Treat the item with care, and limit exposure to direct heat and sunlight.
- Keep this item dry, and avoid damp or wet surfaces.
- Clean with a soft dry cloth.
- Do not use any chemical cleaners to care for this product.
While you are wearing me I will continuously suit you more and more. Additional and unforeseeable irregularities on service, color and wearing comfort can occur and the behaviour and special character of the leather might change. This makes the product unique and can not be seen as a cause of complaint.
If you want to clean me, just use a wet towel, or make myself a nice, not too hot, warm handwas. Although it is easy to clean, its important to protect it afterwards, otherwise it will become dry, which can cause cracking or splits occurring.
Lay your MR. item in its natural shape on a drying rack or hang to dry. Remember: never put it in the dryer! We recommend to store this not folded, but on a clothing hanger.
Yes. We all love to bake. But be aware of the butter. CriscNO. Also special caution for oil based liquids!
Please note that due to the thickness of the artificial leather you will see some wrinkles in the material. The good thing is: this makes the product unique and can not be seen as a cause of complaint.
As this is a special fabric you can't wash it more than 20 times, otherwise the reflective coating will be damaged.
Only use hand wash and keep the water below 40 degrees Celcius. Do not wring it out, let it dry with natural ventilation.